Monday, September 22, 2008

Laziness and Cold...

I think I'll go with laziness as to why I haven't been out and about taking pics of things. I just don't like the arrival of Fall. Not a real big fan of Fall either, but I like wearing t-shirts, and dislike coats, so summer is wonderful, but fall is just freaking cold, so I have a tendency to clean inside and not venture out for anything but work and groceries... My house is approaching as clean as it's been ever, but there are still the random piles of stuff that I obviously don't need, (or it wouldn't stay there for 6 months) but apparently can't throw away either. It might be useful someday. Someday being the next time I want to torture a small fish by making it live in a 6 inch by 6 inch cube, rather than any of the many large tanks I have. I have lots of tiny useless fish tanks, that I really need to stop collecting then keeping. I really need to stop trying to make them miniature terrariums with plants, unless I can figure out covers and lights better than my previous attempts. The kitchen is clean, I managed to get the table clear enough to wash it before I started piling projects on it again. Of course with the cooler weather all the plants that summered outside are now cluttering up my kitchen floor while I puzzle over how they multiplied while outside. The Critter Room is clean one day, messy the next, though the cages are fairly clean right now. My cricket farm thing is kind of working, but not as easily as I hoped. I need to find some way to heat all of them, so their lifespan doesn't take quite so long. The snakes have been enjoying their periodic strolls across my lap during computer time.

No comments: