Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wordpress Again

So I spent two more days fiddling with my attempt at Word Press and I'm getting better. I got a PHP and MYSQL book out of the library and it's making quite a bit more sense. (I'm a little annoyed I could have tested this without actually putting the site up, but oh well, too late now.) I'm finally getting somewhere with altering the PHP templates, without blowing them up. I finally have the pages setting their links the way I want, and I've mostly fixed my gallery setup for IE. You would think centering wouldn't be this much trouble. Now I just have to figure out the actual design I want to use, now that the navigation and display issues seem to have worked themselves out. I also went through my pet resources site and got the species profiles to have h1 tags. That would be the site that I'm reading the book to redesign.

No comments: