Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lego Video Games

So for Christmas I bought my sister Lego Indiana Jones for Wii. Oh My God are these things addictive. I'd played Lego Star Wars before, but it wasn't as fun. We went through almost all of the three movies, with occasional back play. It is definitely more fun if you play with someone at your skill level. It made me go back and play Lego Star Wars again, then drag out my old Lego collections and think about buying a new set just to put it together. I recently rented Lego Batman as well (8.99 TO RENT!!!!), and that was a little harder, though I did finish as Batman. I got stuck as the villains and returned it before going any farther. I played this one with my younger cousin who loved it as well. Thankfully, my Lego fever waned before I spent more than $5.00. I bought this nifty dragon on eBay. Apparently, I really like the Castle sets of Lego, but the only parts I really want are the dragons.

No comments: