Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday in The Garden

I'm being lazy again. You're only going to get what's new this week. I spent too much time weeding to post 30 flowers. I recommend never letting weed grass get knee high before ripping it up. I'm also building a new Hosta bed, so that post will be up sometime this week if I finish. I also spotted a hummingbird for about 12 seconds this week, so now I'm trying to keep up with a feeder too. What's blooming Now: Wild Bergamont, Turk's Cap Lilies, Unnamed Day lily, Crimson Pirate Day lily, Sunflowers, Coreopsis, two different Black Eyed Susans, Shasta Daisys, Purple Garden Phlox, Roses, Bee Balm 3 kinds, Hostas 4 or 5, Spiderwort, Violas, Milkweed 3 kinds, Blanketflower, Bug Bane, Bleeding Heart Fringed, Coneflowers 4, Gayfeather, Balloon Flower, Yarrow 3 kinds, Jasione, Ivy Geranium and Joe-Pye Weed.
^My Not-Dream Legacy Day lily^ ^Turk's Cap Lily^ ^Ivy Geranium I torture over the winter inside. It takes it months to recover enough to flower again. ^ ^Mini Rose - Orange^ ^Fringed Coreopsis^ ^Hosta - Golden Tiara^ ^Joe-Pye Weed^ ^Yarrow^ ^Can't remember I'll check the tag tomorrow^
Okay, so I posted more than I expected.

No comments: