Monday, October 26, 2009

Daniel Webster

Another Sunday morning at Daniel Webster in Marshfield. I'm extremely lazy about going out in October and November, partially due to the weather, but also due to the fact it now gets dark within an hour of getting out of work. It keeps raining on the weekends, so I keep getting trapped at home. Above and Below are only different due to a twist of the circular polarizer. I took some colorful leaf pics before my basic proclivities reappeared and i noticed all the fungus covered tree limbs that fell down the day before. There were plenty of weird berries and such ready for the critters willing to eat them. Canadian Geese, there's a closeup farther down. Even the Poison Ivy is changing pretty colors. Reflections of sky. There were a few dozen of these guys all over the place. Oddly enough the only other birds I saw in large numbers were crows and starlings. Overall I had fun, though it wasn't as interesting as it has been before.

No comments: