Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fireworks

This July 4th was the first time I went to a fireworks display and discovered the fireworks auto setting on my camera. Obviously, I've been to fireworks before, though I've never been overly fond of the noise levels. This year it actually occurred to me before they started that my camera has a setting for it. I completely missed out last year, since I don't go out of my way to find fireworks. Here are some pics, with slight editing. I had to remove a lamp from some of them, as my town has very "safe" areas to view fireworks, meaning way too well lit to actually enjoy them. I might be able to take less wavy ones with a tripod, but I'd need to find a different viewing location, as there were way too many people at this year's event. This post actually created on September 07, 2008. Inserted here for continuity.

No comments: