Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend Accomplishments

Moved: 4 Rose Bushes 2 Delphinium Lots of Bee Balm A Black Eyed Susan 3 Clematis (wow do they have impressive roots) 2 Astilbe A Cinnamon Fern Threadleaf Coreopsis Lady's Mantle 2 Purple Coneflowers Spiderwort Native Geranium All this was to get any plant that had been fenced off by itself in the yard moved into the new fence. I still have to drain and rotate the pond so the dogs have plenty of room to circle the new garden fence. There is now just one fence outside the big garden now. Three years ago I planted a whole bag of crocus bulbs in a random spot in the garden. This year is the first time they bloomed, and now i have to dig them all up in a few weeks and move them. They have a fence up until they finish blooming. Everything else is now in a planting bed surrounded by 2x4 and wire fences. The dogs seem happy, and I no longer stand in the garden waiting for them to crush or eat something. So yes, I love my new fence.

No comments: