Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm Alive

So yeah, I've been missing for about 2 months now, okay I waited a few days so I could get it to exactly two months.

About 6 weeks ago I picked up a full-time temp job that has been keeping me quite busy on weekdays. It starts early enough I wasn't able to hike, and I really dislike hiking on weekends (everyone else is). So I've been working, and since it is all computer based I've been coming home with very little interest in playing on a computer.

I took a tiny hike on Monday, and saw just about nothing barring the irritating insects that didn't seem to be biting, but really liked circling my head. It is making me really miss having a job that I didn't have to be at until 10:30 AM that was located less then ten minutes from a very nice Audubon sanctuary. You never realize how good something is until it's gone. Let's not forget the dress code, clothes, just about any kind.

I spent all last Sunday gardening, as since I've got a chunk of rent to pay off to my mother, I have a yard to seed with grass. Since I'll be seeding in and around the garden (this is the prelim part of the yard, eventually I get to do the whole thing and hopefully get it thick enough it can survive the dogs), everything has to be in the ground. A few of these plants have been hanging around in pots for more than two years. Last year I was a very lazy gardener.

Some stuff is finally blooming and I'm going to get back into posting garden pics.

No comments: