Friday, November 4, 2011

Reptile Room

reptile room
The critters are just about all organized the way I want.  The corn snake cage now has heat installed, and the other cages are almost all off the floor. There is only one cage on the desk in there, and I'm done enough to start writing in that nice warm room. Of course I still have some goals in the room. The bigger ball python will eventually get a cage like the new corn snake one, and the smaller one will hopefully be re homed soon. She's back to a good weight and health from when I picked her up, so I'm happy to pass her on to a new owner. I have two crested geckos I will likely try to re home, an older male who hates handling and other geckos, and a young female that I ended up with hoping for a male who also isn't in to handling. I'm keeping cages to upgrade the few critters not quite big enough for their adult cages as well.

No comments: