Monday, February 13, 2012

Freezer Paper Stencils

decepticon logo shirt
So, I have an unhealthy obsession with Pinterest recently. Mostly I browse the craft pages looking for ideas. The best one so far has been freezer paper stencils. For the measly price of $2.79 I can now put whatever I want to on my many blank shirts. My shirts are blank of course because they're so much cheaper without anything printed on them. Since I own almost exclusively t-shirts I'm going to have some fun with decorating them as i figure out what I want. There is a very faint square of film around the stencil that I'm hoping comes out in the wash. Otherwise I'm quite happy with the usability. I did do one other shirt, but I didn't iron the freezer paper down enough, and it bled a little, kind of ruining the effect. Now I just need to decide what to put on them.

No comments: