Thursday, August 21, 2008

Space Issues

As of tonight I have a new working 500 GB hard drive, to supplement my full 120 GB one. Of course, I have to copy everything off the old badly partitioned drive, reformat it and reinstall my operating system again, but whatever. At least the old drive still works, I just didn't leave enough space for my programs and Windows. I should manage to keep everything but my pictures on the old 120. I decided that since I obviously wasn't going to stop taking pictures I might as well get the biggest drive I could afford that would work in my getting elderly dell. I bought a backup external 500 GB one last week sometime, so at least I have lots of copies of everything. Sometimes I imagine how irritating this would be if it was my first time doing it and laugh. Always buy the biggest fastest computer you can afford, they last a bit longer...And yes, flawed as it is I'm reinstalling XP again...

No comments: