Thursday, August 28, 2008

Stupid Evil Computers

For future reference it takes about 4 hours to reinstall the basics of Windows XP, at least two more hours to install it the way I want it. I should never start reinstalling at 10 pm, because I won't be willing to stop until it's at least functional, which meant 2 am last night. I also lost a number of songs from iTunes, thankfully not any I paid for, but still. Over two hundred songs gone, I'll probably only replace a few of them though, I might be able to copy them off my ipod, but it gets so messy. At least iTunes had eaten my play lists recently, so I hadn't remade them yet. And I lost all those stupid cover art things, which only got downloaded the last time iTunes died, and some of my e-mail accounts still won't work anyway. grumble... At least I didn't lose any pics this time. --------------------------------------- Woo Hoo, fixed the Album Artwork thing, but still missing the Batman Forever Soundtrack...

No comments: