Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sewing Machine

On first glance it may look as if I got a sewing machine for Christmas. Technically that is true. My sister dragged my sewing machine onto two planes and across a few airports to bring it back to me. I'd hauled it out to North Dakota over a year ago when I thought I was moving, and have dearly missed it since. My good snow shoes are still out there. I spent some of today trying to remember how to use it and making little pillows my sister requested. I only have five or so projects I need to do now.

I need two more dog beds, I just need stuffing and zippers. The curtains in my living room need bottom seams as I just chopped them off with scissors to keep the dogs from shredding the bottoms. I have to devise a curtain for my new metal back door that is light enough to hang with magnets. I want to make curtains for my bedroom, a temperature blocking curtain for the critter room, and a curtain to keep the heat in my bedroom from the hall.

No comments: