Friday, April 20, 2012

Pond

cinder block cement lined pond
Well it isn't a flower, and it isn't particularly pretty but my partially finished pond will have to do. I kept attempting to level it, but it never completely worked. It has about 3 inches of water in it and I'm mainly doing that to make sure I didn't make any holes with all the dragging the liner around I did this week. The liner will be trimmed as soon as it's full of water, then I'm picking up some patio blocks to put along the top edge to hold the liner up, hide the edge of it and hide the holes in the blocks. And yes, those plants less then one foot away will be moving yet again. The raspberries I'm declaring a lost cause and the blackberry will be moved.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Who is that GORGEOUS puppy in the background?

Mia said...

Deuce...