Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Went to Magic Wings Again

I would label them but the id chart I found cleaning my bedroom last week has since disappeared again. (edit: found the chart) (Cairns Birdwing - ornithoptera priamus) I think this was a new one. (Gray Cracker - Hamadryas februa) So was this one. (Indian Leaf - Kallima paralekta) (no id) Some kind of swallowtail, also new. (Giant Swallowtail - Papilio thoas) The Blue Morpho that I hauled around on my pants for a while before I noticed it. (Blue Morpho - Morpho peleides) (Zebra Longwing - Heliconius charitonia) This guy was just getting mobbed by the common zebras. (no id) Glasswings, my personal favorite. (Glasswing - Greta oto) (Cairns Birdwing - ornithoptera priamus) (Heliconius sp.) My mother's favorite. (Cairns Birdwing - ornithoptera priamus)

No comments: