Monday, December 28, 2009

Daily Photo - Not the Last Birdfeeder

Sorry, I have at least two more after this. This one is exactly the same as the peanut one from a few days ago. They work nicely for sunflower seeds too. I'm finding the bottom rather hard to attach, and it might be easier if it was replaced with the same fittings as the top, but I don't really need a feeder that opens on both sides. It might be an easy way to attach a seed tray though to catch anything that falls out. I think I'll be looking into it before I make my last one (I have fittings already for one more). I have had visitors to my other three feeders. A wren hung out on the peanut feeder though the woodpeckers haven't found it yet. A nuthatch liked the droll yankees copy feeder and I think a squirrel discovered the peanut butter. I have a tube feeder made from PVC and an upside down suet feeder to still post.

No comments: