Monday, December 7, 2009

Woo Hoo

My Kenyan Sand Boa, who I bought back in October, finally took food. I had tried several times putting it and food in a deli container and leaving it overnight with no success. The temps were good but the snake showed zero interest. I even tried chopping up one of the frozen pinks, still no interest. Tonight I was very near giving up. I'd already started thinking up his craigslist listing (snakes I can't get to eat go on craigslist in the hope someone willing to try with live has an interest in a bargain snake). This was his last chance. Contrary to my preferences I offered this pink in his cage (I prefer my snakes do not connect cage opening to feeding). I left it on a deli cup cover and left it alone. Less than 2 hours later the little butt head ate it. I guess he likes it here. If this looks wonky it's because I typed it on my iPod as my normal computer is off now. I'll fix it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Hooray!!!