Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Everything is a Choice...Everything

A few months ago on my drive to work I had an epiphany. I don't HAVE to go to work. I CHOOSE to go to work. It is my life and if I chose to I could just go home and go back to bed. Now obviously I didn't do that. I went to work, but I found the fact that I chose to interesting. Yes, there would be repercussions if you don't go to work. Someone else might get your job because you didn't show. However no one is forcing anyone else to work. It might be a job you loathe, but you do choose to go there everyday. You may feel you have no other option, due to money needs and some such, but it all boils down to you choose to go. Remember that. So if nothing else when you think I have to go to work remember you don't HAVE to do anything you don't CHOOSE to do.

No comments: