Saturday, March 28, 2009

Four Hours and Only One Blister...

So, since that 4 foot fence didn't seem to be setting itself up, at four this afternoon I started pounding in fence posts. I blame that first post that didn't have to be repositioned for the next 4 hours. My blister happened after barely 4 fence posts, and I ended up putting in 18. All the other ones had to be moved multiple times for hitting rocks (gotta love New England soil). I only had to return to Home Depot once, though I did run out of fence and have to improvise for the last 10 feet or so. It also doesn't have a gate. The people who were supposed to put the fence up have been told I just need a gate now. Things with moving parts I've found don't agree with me. I'll be leaving the internal fences in for a while (as long as I can stand climbing over them) to see if crazy dog gets past the 4 foot one. I give it maybe a day before I rip them down so I can at least rake the leaves.

No comments: