Friday, March 12, 2010

Daily Photo - More Dog Walking

This was today's haul from about 2.5 miles of my walk. I skipped the Town Center but noticed more trash there now that I'm looking for it. Number 1 item is a bud light can, flattened or still whole. There were even 2 liter bottles. I took all the cans I could see flat or otherwise though I didn't cross the street for any of them. So this is just one side of the street. I didn't pick up anything but cans and the occasional complete bottle. I left a number of perfect plastic bottles that had water or something else in them. There are also still huge numbers of cigarette packs and such. Maybe next time. Boomer put up with it okay. He's not a fan of plastic bags at all, so didn't like heeling to avoid people with the bag over his head. I'm sure plenty of people though I was nuts, but I just couldn't stand the trash anymore.

No comments: