Sunday, March 14, 2010

Unemployed Day 2

I know this daily thing is going to get old mighty fast. All the inhabited fish tanks got their water changes. The kitchen is now clean, as is the living room. The vacuum dried out so all that's done as well. I'm starting to run out of house to clean and it's still freaking raining. I do have plenty of empty fish tanks to scrub out though. I got rid of any of my dying or sickly plants for free on craigslist. All the ones that remain have been lightly tended to but are going to need re-potting soonish (I've still got 30 some odd plants.) I'm also listing all the other clutter causing junk I don't want but can't bear to throw away. Some is for sale, but most I just want gone and prefer someone else use it. Who knew a tub of dirty Legos would get me 15 e-mails in less than an hour.

No comments: