Thursday, March 18, 2010

Free Day 6

It was another gorgeous day here in the land of the employment challenged. I spent some time microwaving potting soil so I could do early seed starting. I started some lettuce, peas, scallions, spinach and streptocarpus. I finished up clearing the patio and moved on to more leaves, though I learned our lawn waste dump isn't open till April first, so I stopped bagging it. No point in bagging leaves so i can store them in she shed so they don't get wet. They store just fine on the ground. Tomorrow I'm going to try to figure out why I ever stopped walking Toka. I'm sure there was a reason, I just can't remember it. Boomer is coming along wonderfully. I've walked him a few times during more active hours and so far no one has been jumped on and he hasn't managed to snap at any dogs.

No comments: